Sunday 11 February 2024

Imperial mortar

 

With the resurrection of Warhammer fantasy I've taken the leak into collecting again my old imperial army, which I sold around 2019 due to lack of use. I've always preferred a gunline playstile for my imperials, so the first unit had to be a big artillery piece to blow entire regiments in one shot. Enter the imperial mortar, a precise machine from the best foundries of the Old World that fires explosive shells over long distances straight into the ranks of the foe
The model itself was a wallapop rescue so it wasn't in top condition, after some nip and tuck and a new paintjob it now looks far better


The mortar only came with two gunners, so I added the old Leonardo mini that I had lying around somewhere, he comes from a 5th edition hellblaster volley gun no less!



No comments:

Post a Comment