Sunday 25 September 2022

US infantry

 

My father told me that he wanted to play WW2, so I've decided to start a new project by purchasing two boxes of infantry to get some Bolt Action games on the table. First to show up are these americans from Perry miniatures, a solid set of 42 troopers in the customary quality of the twins from Nottingham.
I didn't add any regimental insignia keeping them as generic as possible, that way they can be deployed in Africa, the Pacific, Europe, you call it...
Having painted way too much napoleonics I painted the NCO stripes pointing down, a mistake that I promptly corrected after watching Fury the next afternoon

I put together a pair of officers to led the troops
Two bazooka teams will provide much needed firepower against the panzers
And a pair of snipers some accurate covering fire
Finally a medium machine gun rounds up the set
Keep in touch for the forces of the Reich, coming up next

No comments:

Post a Comment