Wednesday 20 March 2019

Terradons

 More flying dinos done for the comission! These came from the nefarious finecrap, failcast, finecast range. Suffice to say that all the bad things you've heard are true: there are bubbles everywhere, the resin is brittle and fragile and most components are hollow in the inside which causes breaking.
I followed the scheme of the previous terradon adding orange and blue feathers as a sort of regimental distinction. A cute toad came also in the box, whom I glued in a separate base so the client can use it as a filler, counter or even a blood bowl player affected by the toad! spell. I looked up images of orange frogs in the web and they showed black spots in the back which I copied.
Painting these was quite educative as I finally learned how to paint proper orange, mix dark red and orange at 25/75 then highlight with orange.



 Individual shots


Make Lustria Great Again

No comments:

Post a Comment