Wednesday 27 March 2019

Seller spotlight: douglasgreen

Some of you might remember my recent eversorette conversion, the model was slightly damaged during shipping and I had to repair her left breast with putty, not that it's noticeable thanks to my modelling skills ;). I voted in ebay, noting down the small damage, and great was my surprise when today I found in the mail an amazing package full of rogue trader models that he sent to make up!

So I heartily reccomend this seller on Ebay, you should check his shop here, the shipping prices are absolutelly honest, you'll pay the exact cost and it'll get to you in a week or less. He has a wide range of products, specially separate models from board games such as Blackstone Fortress or Kill team, so he's the to go seller if you want to get a single figure form a box without paying for the lot. He's also got those nice chaos marines from the shadowspear set if you've had enough of primaris.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for that Francesc, douglasgreen here ^^ not logged into this Blog for a while, off to check out your pics now, thanks for you purchase again! Keep smiling ^^

    ReplyDelete