Saturday 23 March 2019

Eversorette

 This a conversion of Knosso Prond from the kill team box, she was the model that I liked most of the box so I got it separately. I didn't like the original head so I replaced it with a dark eldar one, then I added a sheated eversor pistol and the back lumen plus some extra gore in the base. Since the miniature goes full fetish I decided to keep that vive in the paintjob, black and red latex, ruby lipstick plus blond hair and blue eyes!



 She puts ass into assassin
The little nose hole has since been fixed

 Make assassins sexy again!


The stairs in the base were asking for a marble effect so with help from this tutorial I finally learned how to do it

2 comments:

  1. Aye it has a nice Sexy but Regal feel, with the gold accent colour, and of course, the giant red ass! I believe I took a pic from that angle then used it on the listing :P Every little helps ^^ Awesome work there :)

    ReplyDelete