Saturday 16 July 2016

Alpha vs Sons of Horus: Zone Mortalis

 Went to a store called Drobbit whichs seems to be the HQ of 30k in Barcelona, since my opponent was just beginning his army we agreed to a low points game (700) and what better for that than a Zone Mortalis game?
I brought Horus+termis via the Primarch's Chosen rite of war
 My opponent was alphas (again!) 30k this time, he brought some Laernean termies, a big squad of vets and Autilon Skorr
 I got first turn but he managed to miraculously steal the initiative 
 He advanced his vets, shooting and charging Horus, of course he lost the combat and got caught in the sweeping advance. Since he got no units on the board, the game ended then with a SoH victory.
Primarchs in zone mortalis sure are powerful!
 We agreed on a second game termis only: justaerin vs laernean

 He shoot and charged my justaerin, but he lost the combat due to being bottled up by the terrain...
...and in the next turn I killed his remaining termi with combibolter fire!

A pair of victories for the SoH. Since they have more than proved their worth in three consecutive games I'll be taking other legions for the future games, to see how they do (at least until FW's Horus comes in the mail). White Scars and World Eaters I've got minis for but never played yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment