Tuesday 30 October 2018

Schwarzenberg Ulhans

 There has been a long drought in napoleonics or historicals in general this year. I have had some real life problems and that threw off my mojo from non 40k stuff. However since the most visited posts of the year are those from the Waterloo campaign, I've decided to put some love back on the period and so I'm doing some austrian units for Austerlitz. Once those are done we'll see...
These ulhans have top fashion sense with contrasting red and green combined by complementary yellow. The actual models are polish lancers from the garde, so uniform is not 100 accurate, they have much more bling this way so I don't care.




4 comments:

  1. nice work!

    cheers
    Matt
    Herce Salon de Guerre
    Mayenne
    Pays de Loire
    France

    ReplyDelete
  2. Très belles poses et magnifique peinture, bravo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci, à suivre des figruines plus proches a votre gout

      Delete